Engineering işi için aranan:
Application engineer (m/f)
Work for a Market Leader and get your career Moving
We are seeking a proven Applications Engineer to work in conjunction within the sales team to serve our customers and develop new business. Your mind will have a passion for application design, problem solving, and the drive to close sales constantly. You will be working with the Inside Sales team in our new manufacturing facility in Hiram, Georgia.
The right candidate will have at least five years of application engineering experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment. Previous experience working on complex storage or conveyor solutions will put you at the top of the list. You must also hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and strong CAD software experience.
On offer with this exciting position is an attractive compensation package and future growth opportunities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) on project design
- Create layout and quote drawings for bid packages
- Manage testing process and communicate findings to RSM
- Create approval drawings for projects and follow up with RSM to ensure timely feedback from customers
- Manage projects in the ticket system to ensure timelines and customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Upon final approval, send drawings to manufacturing
- Work directly with RSM and customers on released projects and technical questions/issues
- Maintain engineering backlog
- Actively invest time in self-development of application and product knowledge
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve inside sales, engineering, and production processes
- Travel (training, trade shows, etc) and other responsibilities as assigned
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possess and display Interroll’s Guiding Principles at all times:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, or five years of relevant experience in the material handling industry, and a strong preference to work within a business to business environment
- Strong skills in CAD programs (AutoCAD a plus) and office computer systems
- Thorough understanding of Interroll product, so as to be able to provide RSM, integrators and distributors with appropriate product design solutions based on customer needs
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to use your logistic skills in analyzing and understanding customer processes and creating concept solutions
- Strong communication skills and a creative approach to build professional client relationships
- Ability to work within an international work environment, especially working within a project organization
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Willingness to travel for training, trade shows, etc.
Are you interested in this position and would like to face new challenges?
We look forward to receiving your (online) application as PDF
Please send your application and cover letter to:
Vice President Head of Subsystems North America